[Gurdeep Kaur] New Form Submission

Pendu Australia

Gurdeep Kaur
Enquiry Type
General Enquiry
Your Message
Hi sir. . Actually i wanna to ask that i m doing master pf professional accounting advanced in uow . I am gonna to finish study in july so i wanna to ask after finish my study what should i do ? Should i take another study or should i go for TR . I am too confused about this what should i do because I know very hard to get pr in MPA . So suggest me could you please give your number how can I contact with you ?
Thank you

This form submitted at: https://penduaustralia.com.au/contact-us/

Leave a Reply